Good morning everyone!
Don't you just love it when you accidentally delete the entire start to a blog post that you actually really liked, so here is my attempt at rewriting it.
It's the 1st of June. Can you believe it's June already?! I hope you've all saved up your pennies since Mother's Day, which feels like just last month if not yesterday, because Father's day is just around the corner! In fact, it's on the 19th of June! You better get yourselves sorted because you have 18 days left!
All our dads are different so we all know that one present that is great for my Dad may not be good for yours so I'd like to give you a few ideas for every type of Dad, Daddy or Father. Or at least every type I can think of!
Lets start with the classic Father...
The Classic Father









