Hey everyone!
When it comes to footwear, I most be the most boring person ever. I have one box that fits under my bed that is full of black shoes. A couple of pairs of black heels (that I very rarely wear), some old boots, work/school shoes, walking boots, two pairs of trainers and some fake Converse. I will admit that my most recent pair of trainers are a bright turquoise colour and my fake Converse are maroon, but I don't tend to keep them in the box as I wear them most of the time. My shoes are boring. Even my sandals, gladiator style, are black. I buy on the basis that black goes with everything.


So this year I am on a mission to not only brighten up my gym wear and general wardrobe, but I need to buy new summer shoes that I can wear on a daily basis. Or maybe a couple of pairs. Sandals in particular! I only have that one pair of gladiators which I've used to death on holidays so it's time to go sandal shopping!
Flat Sandals








