Hey!
By now you must know that I've moved into my new house and I'm ready to begin my university life. Me being me, that has meant I've been online quite a bit searching for all sorts of things that I need to buy. One of those things has been make up.
I'm the sort of person who isn't very good at make up. So I've made a point that in my new life here at uni, I have decided to spend a little extra money and get some more expensive make up in hopes that you really do get what you're given.
Here's what I got:
Avon Cosmetics
I got the True Colour Perfectly Matte Lipstick in shades Ravishing Rose and Au Naturale and because they were over £10, I got a free Avon True Colour Starter Kit which included a nail enamel in the colour Naked Truth, a single eye shadow in Satin Taupe, a lipstick in Toasted Rose, and finally a Anew Clean anti-aging 3-in-1 cleansing water. Not bad since I only paid £10!
W7
From Boots online, I decided to spend a little more than usual and get some decent make up compared to the cheap stuff I usually get that's always a bit hit and miss. I chose the W7 Perfectly Bronzed Dual Bronzer, the Beautiful Skin BB Cream for normal/dry skin, and the concealer in fair. There was a 3 for 2 offer on all W7 products too so even more discounts!
Also from Boots, I got the Seventeen Contour Kit and transparent powder from Rimmel. These were both a little cheaper but still more expensive than I would normally pay.
I want to know if you've tried any of these. Are they any good or have I made a mistake buying them? Individual reviews will be coming soon when I've tried them all out! Let's hope they are good!
- KC xx
What cosmetic products have you bought recently? What's your favourite make up product at the moment?











